LEX REPOSITORY Grasping Law Through Words!
ONLINE ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION ON HUMAN RIGHTS
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Lex Repository is committed to provide Articles based upon legal subjects and it covers all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on the subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is to add insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
Lex Repository is proud to announce Article Writing Competition, in the interest of proud Writers on the occasion of International Human Rights.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Applicants are invited to submit original essays addressing any relevant topic related to below-
Students pursuing 5 or 3 years Law.
Students pursuing LLM.
Or any other person related to the field of law
1. The Article has to be submitted on the Submit Article page of the Lex Repository website: http://www.thelexrepository.com/submit-article/
2. All submissions must be made in .doc format. No PDF format shall be entertained.
3. The format of the Article shall be in the following manner –
o Font Style – Times New Roman
o Font Size – Heading – 14 and Content – 12
o Line Spacing – 1.5
o Paraphrasing – Justified
4. Every Article must contain the list of references at the end of the Article in alphabetical order.
5. All references in the Article must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
6. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
7. Authors submitting Article in co-authorship have to write names of both Authors and one email ID of either Author in the Form while submission.
8. The name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number and the name of Institution shall be mentioned after the title of the Article and before the beginning of the main text.
9. The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc.
10. The submission must be the original work of the author(s) i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
11. Plagiarism is permitted to the maximum extent of 15%. (Less plagiarism will be appreciated).
● Rs. 150/- in case of Authorship
● Rs. 250/- in case of Co-Authorship
MODE OF PAYMENT
● PayTM – Participants can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi).
● For Google Pay/ PhonePe – Participant can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi).
● Bank Transfer – Participant can also pay via bank account Transfer. For account details, please contact the organizer as Kidscontests.in will not publish bank account details.
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to email@example.com or WhatsApp 9818143266 on (Mr Somay Rustagi) with Full Name.
NOTE- If any participant does not submit Article after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO REGISTER?
● The participants has to pay registration fee via any of the above mentioned payment mode before filing registration.
● After payment, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form and attach
screenshot of payment along with form.
● Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
● In case of Co-authorship details of both the authors shall be filled in the form.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
● Last date of Submission –10th December, 2021.
● Last date for Registration –9th December 2021
Human Rights and the Armed forces
Custodial Deaths in India
Human Rights and Renewable Energy Sector
Racism and Human Rights
Fundamental Rights and Human Rights
Discrimination at the Workplace
Unlawful Killings: Continued Human Rights Abuses
India’s Reservation System and Human Rights
Efficacy of International Law as a Tool for the Promotion and Protection of Human Rights
Healthcare a Human Right
Human Rights of Labourers
Human Rights while Countering Terrorism
International Human Rights Law: UN Charter, UDHR, Covenants of 1966, Optional
Role of NHRC in India
Human Rights of Indigenous People or Refugees
Prisoners and their Human Rights
Human Rights of Disabled Citizens
● 1st Prize- Rs. 3,100 & Excellence Certificate
● 2nd Prize- Rs 1,600 & Excellence Certificate
3rd Prize – Rs 500 & Excellence Certificate
● Best Articles in each category will receive ‘Certificate of Excellence’ and a chance to became
an Editorial Board Member.
● ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
WORD LIMIT 1000 -2000 words
In case of any queries, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi).
Official Notification: https://www.thelexrepository.com/article-writing-competition-2021/