Mazhalayin Mozhiyil Madhavanin Namangal , August 11 2021
We Welcome all Schools to participate in the Global Vishnusahasranama Parayanam by many Schools across India.
Greetings from Visvas. Visva Vishnu Sahasranama Samsthan along with Chennai Group of Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Mandalis with a special focus towards taking Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam to the school children, has been conducting synchronized mass chanting across various schools under the title “ Mazhalaiyin Mozhiyil Madhavanin Naamangal”. This synchronized mass chanting has seen great reception from school authorities, teachers and students. The participant numbers have grown from 1500 to 2 lakhs and the participant schools have increased from 5 to 200, over a period of 10 years. Participation has also grown from schools within Chennai toschools across India.
We request you to join in the VishnuSahasranamam Mass Chanting in your School Online Platform which you use for the classes on August 11, 2021 and share the same link to us in the below Google form. We will get back to the School Coordinator and give all further details and help regarding the Mahamantra Parayanam. All participating School will receive a certificate and honour.
Kindly fill the below Google form requesting details for your participation.
In the virtual world, the plan of mass chanting is as follows :
1. From VISVAS we will be setting up a google meet separately for each and every school
2. School authorities will decide on the teachers and students who will participate in this chanting
from their homes. Since parents would also be working from home, parents can also join the
3. As the program is about participation, attentive listening is also considered participation.
4. The link will be shared with those identified students and teachers by the school.
5. One identified coordinator from VISVAS will discuss with the teacher to list the students who can
chant and will allocate 5/ 10/ 20 slokas to each student.
6. On 11th August 2021 , from 7.30am to 8am, coordinator(s) from VISVAS and the identified
teachers and students will join the link. Considering the online classes for students, being held,
the timings can be accordingly decided.
7. Identified coordinator, teacher and students will be chanting the Sahasranamam one after the
other, as per the allocation in step 5 above, while all others will be joining the chanting in Mute.