AWBP Trust, Hyderabad, has launched an event, ‘PAW 2021’.
It is an open competition under three categories: ARTWORK/ ESSAY WRITING/ POETRY (in 3 languages Telugu, Hindi, English) for all the eight and above age groups across India.
Chose any one topic in the below list :
1) Adopt street animals from the community
2) Veganism and its benefits to the humans, animals and environment
3) Be kind to Animals
4) Animals belong in the wild, not in cages
5) Human developments are destroying animal habitats
6) Traditions should teach and spread compassion towards animals
7) Conduct alternative experiments but not on animals
8) Importance of animal compassion in human lives
● No participation fee.
● Eligibility is limited to ages 8+ years and above at the time of submission.
● A participant needs to be from India. (Now, we cannot make it global because we lack funds, but in future, we will aim to have an international competition where everyone can participate).
● A participant can participate in all the categories (Artwork, Essay Writing, Poetry) but in Essay Writing/ Poetry categories, participants can participate in one language (Telugu or Hindi or English) only.
● You agree to give exclusive rights on your submission work to AWBP Trust, which means you should not use it outside anywhere (you will be the owner of the work, wherever we publish it but the work remains as AWBP Trust property).
● All the essays/ artwork/poetry will become the property of AWBP Trust. Each participant automatically grants AWBP Trust the right to reproduce, publish, transmit or otherwise communicate to the public their entry, in whole or in part, or using any media for any purpose without permission or payment.
● AWBP Trust reserves the final right, where necessary, to make amendments to the below rules and to select the winners of the competition.
For complete details about the event, https://awbptrust.org/inmemoryofraju/paw2021.
The last date for submission is 25th Sep’2021 and the winners will be announced on 7th Oct’2021.
Many students expect to participate in this event across INDIA. The participation (students) benefits are as follows.
Students can develop creative talents that will enhance creative problem-solving and academic performance.
Enables the students to become compassionate individuals, thereby create students who are kind towards animals. This shapes the personality to become better leaders in the community.
The college reputation will enhance through students participation.
The students who participate get participation certificates and prizes for the selected winners from us.
Selected winners will be announced on AWBP Trust’s official website and socials along with the college name.