Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is observing the ‘Vigilance Awareness Fortnight’ ‘सतर्कता जागरुकता पखवाड़ा’ from 27 October to 10 November 2020 to emphasize the importance of integrity in public life.
Theme for the Vigilance Awareness Fortnight is – Satark Bharat, Samriddh Bharat (Vigilant India, Prosperous India).
MeitY invite you to write an essay any of the following topics below:
1. Unity in Diversity : Positioning India as a Leader in Emerging Global Scenario
2. Resilient India : Turning Crisis into Opportunity
3. Rights Vs Duties : Aware Citizens, Awakened Nation
4. Nation First: Ignited Minds, Prosperous Nation)
The Last Date for submitting your entries is 10th November 2020.
1. A cash prize of Rs. 7000/- to the first best entry
2. A cash prize of Rs. 5000/- to the second best entry
3. A cash prize of Rs. 3000/- to the third best entry
For Complete Details & Participation: https://www.mygov.in/task/essay-writing-competition-vigilant-india-prosperous-india/