Everyone loves a good debate. In fact, French moralist Joseph Joubert once said, “It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.” Is your child likely to agree with that remark? Then the Debating Challenge #3 is definitely created for them.
We’re giving them the opportunity to engage in a verbal battle with the brightest students from India, USA, Europe, Thailand and the Middle East. It’s bound to be a crackling contest!
Each debate will have 2 debaters. One arguing ‘For’ and the other ‘Against’ the topic. The debate will be held in a question-answer (interrogation) format. Each debater has 15 seconds to ask the question and gets 45 seconds to give their answer. After each question is asked, debaters get 10 seconds to collect their thoughts and then respond with their answer.
Register now @ https://bit.ly/33T70Hp or call-whatsapp us at 9902081632
- Venue Address: Online Competition via Zoom.
- Age Group: Under 14, Under 18
- Event Date: 18-22 August 2020.
- Timings: Qualifier round is 3-9 pm on Tuesday, 18th August. Final is 11 am-12:30 pm on Saturday, 22nd July
- Event Fee: 299
- Creative/Art Work for the event (high resolution image): Attached
- Link to Book Tickets/Registration: https://
- Contact Person: Gunjan Shah
- Contact Number: 9902081632
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.melio.co.in
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.
Qualifier Round Motions
Environmental organizations should start a campaign of sabotage and destruction (eco-terrorism) against major pollution companies.
India should prioritise employment issues, even at the expense of significant harms to the environment
Final round motions – To be announced on Wednesday, 19th August, along with results of qualifiers