The Centre for Environmental Law and Policy along with the Debate and Literary Cell at Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur announces its First National Essay Writing Competition on the topic “Environmental Justice”.
The Competition is open to all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, in any stream, enrolled in any recognized institution/University in India.
1. Role of Law and Governance in securing Climate Justice
2. Environmental Democracy: The necessity for developing Sustainable Societies.
3. Waste trafficking: Impact and Challenges
4. Should Ecological Entities like Rivers and Forest be considered as Legal Persons?
5. Right to Grow in Healthy Environment : Reality or Discourse?
1.There is no hard copy submission.
2.The essays must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for The SLS NAGPUR Essay Writing Competition on Environmental Justice”.
3. The deadline for submission is 11:59 pm, 15th August, 2019
4.Date of declaration of result is 20thAugust, 2019
5.There is no registration fee for the competition.
6. The essay and cover sheet must be submitted as separate documents in the same e-mail.
2ndplace -Rs. 5000 /-