Nathella Vidhyodaya is hosting an Inter School Competition on 31st August 2019 (Saturday) between 8.30 a.m to 12.30 p.m. We invite maximum entries from your school.
To Remember :
- Entry Fee per event:
Category I & II – (Std I to V) – Rs. 150/-
Category III & IV – (Std VI to XII) – Rs. 200/-
- Drawing sheet will be given by the school.
- Necessary art materials should be carried by the participants only.
- Students can use Water Colour, Poster colour and Oil Pastels for Drawing & Colouring.
- Students should come in school uniform and with School ID card.
- Students should carry their lunch and water bottle.
- Results and prizes will be given away on the same day.
- Participants should report half – an – hour in advance.
- Bringing of pre-prepared materials will not be allowed. The participants will be disqualified.
- Schools can depute as many students as they want for each Competition such as Wealth from Waste, Pencil Shading, Soap Carving, Face painting Drawing and Colouring, Collage, Clay Modelling.
- Highest number of Registrations, will fetch a special prize for the school.
- Registration closing date: 20.08.2019 (Friday)
- Payment mode: Cash.
Topics for Drawing & Colouring:-
|Category – 1||I & II||
|Category – 2||III, IV & V||
|Category – 3||VI, VII & VIII||
|Category – 4||IX , X , XI & XII||