Cryptic Crossword Contest is an inter-school, national-level crossword solving contest which Extra-C has been organising since 2013.
The contest is a unique platform to test vocabulary and lateral thinking among school students in India.
A school team of two students each can participate in the contest which is open to students from Class VIII to XII studying in schools affiliated to any of the recognised boards in the country.
PRIZES & CERTIFICATES
- The top teams are eligible for prizes and certificates.
- National winners: Rs 25,000 to the team; National Crossword Champion trophy; and certificates
- Runners-up: Rs 15,000 to the team; trophies; and certificates
- 2nd Runners-up: Rs 10,000 to the team; trophies; and certificates
- City Round winners receive trophies, certificates and free trip and stay in New Delhi during the Grand Finale
- All participants, both at the City Round and Grand Finale levels, receive certificates.
For All Information : http://www.crypticsingh.com/Docs/NEW%20CIRCULAR%202019.pdf
For Registration to 2019 Edition : https://goo.gl/forms/nsVqFLR71rTUUfER2