This Summer Vacation, give your child an experience comparable to none other. An opportunity to develop one’s personality physically, emotionally and psychologically.
The Event on Facebook and some Pictures are available here – https://www.facebook.com/
events/427120281178480/CVA Page – https://www.facebook.com/ CVA.India/Jumpstart Outdoors Page – https://www.facebook.com/ JumpstartOutdoors/Website – http://jumpstartoutdoors. com/lakshya
We will be travelling by an AC bus booked for us, which will begin from Dadar at 06:30 AM and head towards Takwe, via Vashi and Lonavala (Expressway).
Day 1 – Wednesday, 29 May 2019
Travel From MumbaiGroup division and Dorm AllocationIntro & Schedule for the Camp aheadIce Breaking GamesTreasure HuntSlide Show on Local Flora & Fauna by NaturalistStargazing for Constellations & Direction FindingDay’s Review
Day 2 – Thursday, 30 May 2019
Nature Trail & Bird Watching & Morning ExcerciseGTO Tasks & Team ChallengesGroup DiscussionMilitary PlanningMotivational MovieDinner – Interaction with Ex-MilitaryDay’s Review
Morning ExcerciseTeam Building Simulation GamesRifle Shooting & ArcherySelf Defence WorkshopFauji Lecture by Ex-Military PersonnelIntroduction to Thematic Appreciation, Word Association, Situation ReactionCultural & Talent ShowCampfireDay’s Review
Day 4 – Saturday, 1 June 2019
Morning ExerciseWater Sports / SwimmingFauji Lecture by Ex-Military PersonnelSurvival Skills WorkshopWilderness First AidCommon Review & Josh LectureFeedback & Prize DistributionInstructions about next Day’s NDA VisitDay’s Review
Day 5 – Sunday, 2 June 2019
“Josh” Visit to the National Defence AcademyLeave for Mumbai
- The cost includes travel from Mumbai to the Campsite and back would be by a private A/C bus.
- The above costs also include fresh and nutritious meals on all days, including during travel.
- The accommodation is in Tents & Dormitories with Bunk Beds with toilets and bathing facilities.
- Participants will be required to get consent and medical history forms duly filled from their parents / guardians.
- All instructors are trained for Wilderness First Aid and the Camp-in-Charge is a trained and certified Wilderness First Responder from the Wilderness Medicine Institute of NOLS, USA and Aerie Backcountry Medicine, USA.
- All members of the team are trained outdoor professionals and have relevant experience of working with children.
- We have an emergency vehicle on standby.
All Lakshya events take place in the great outdoors. The success of these events depend upon various factors which include climatic conditions, governmental / quasi-governmental policies, mechanical and human error in hired vehicles, etc. and despite checks and double checks, there is always a possibility that the event may not see through as planned or advertised. CVA & Jumpstart and it’s representatives do everything in their reasonable capacity to ensure the smooth running of an event and stick to the advertised plan. However, in the situation that an event has to be shortened or cancelled, CVA & Jumpstart would stand liable to refund only the balance amount of the total amount paid after deductions of the actual cost incurred up to the moment.
Some tourist destinations in India charge different and higher fees for foreigners and the same would have to be borne separately by such a participant.
CVA & Jumpstart and its representatives do not subscribe to or encourage the consumption of any Alcoholic and/or Narcotic and Psychotropic substances during an event. Not only does the consumption thereof compromise the safety of the individual and the group physically, but also legally. Any participant who does not adhere to this policy during the event would automatically stop being a part of the event and be asked to make private arrangements for themselves thereon, without receiving any refund whatsoever.