Every summer, Children attend summer camps. If your child has never been to camp, you may be wondering how to begin the process of deciding if your child is ready for camp. We have put together some of the programs that may be helpful as you embark on the journey of choosing the summer camp experience that is best for your child.
Days : 15 days ; Timings : 9.30am to 12.30pm
Batch 1 :April 8th to April 26th
Batch 2 : April 15th to May 3rd
SHAPE YOUR SKILL – (6yrs to 11 yrs.)
- Building your Confidence
- Spoken English
THE CREATIVE KID – (6yrs to 11 yrs.)
- Craft and origami – decorative items,
- Art with straws and ice-cream sticks
- Hand painting
- Craft with waste materials – Newspapers, CD’s Etc….
- Board Games
INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT BY PLAYING GAMES with Logico Board, Fun thinkers Match-Frame Box and Traditional Games – (2.5 yrs to 7 yrs)
- FUN THINKERS GAME educational contents cover three Subjects : ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and THINKING SKILLS. All subjects are arranged in three levels that allow students to gradually learn and improve in a systematic.
- LOGICO stimulate the Brain Power helping children to strengthen their abilities in observation, communication and logical judging. Foster their intellectual development and explore the full potential of their brain functions.
- TRADITIONAL GAMES, They are the integral part of the Indian culture and have been around for centuries. With the advent of video games and gadgets, people, especially the younger generations, have forgotten these games. We take a closer look at some of them to revive fond memories and give our children a glimpse of the past. Games : Pallanguzhi, Pachisi, Five stones, Nondi….
Every Kid will get the Camp Certificate and a Take-Home Gift…..
Register Now !!! Limited seats Available !!!
Contact Us : 7550240433…..