Mimaansaa Art studio conducts Evince National Child Art Contest2018-19.
• The Competition is open to 1 st to 12 th grade/standard students.
• Entry can be submitted by school / class / single student.
• Each entry should be certified by the parent / guardian / teacher as the original, unaided work of the competitor done
during the previous year. Entries should be an individual efforts and not a combined work and “Not Copy Work “.
• Every painting should carry the entry form and Xerox copy of school id card and
passport size photo, and registration number at back of the painting.
• No entry will be returned. The copyright of all entries will rest with Mosmi Shah.
• All entries ( Art Work ) submitted will be property of Evince Competition organizer
who hold the right to take the decision on further use of painting without taking permission from the participant.
• If entries are sent by courier, proof of submission does not necessarily mean proof of receipt by Evince.
• Organizer is not responsible for any damage or loss during transportation.
• Winner is responsible for any tax payable on the prize money.
• Winner agrees to provide any necessary documents to meet the request of verification from tax authority.
• Correspondence if any, related to this year, may be made within 15days after the results, no correspondence will
be entertained after 15 days of the results.
• 1 st and 2 nd rank winner of the previous years will be eligible only for appreciation prize and not for the main prize.
ENTRY FEE & SUBMISSION OF PAINTING
• Rs. 390/- for single Entry.
• Rs. 300/- for each entry ( in case of, more than 20 entries are submitted.)
• Rs. 200/- for each entry ( in case of, more than 50 entries are submitted.)
• Rs. 150/- for each entry ( in case of, more than 100 entries are submitted.)
Payment Mode: Payment can be done by NEFT or INTERNET BANKING. Bank details can be asked through
email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 8080874774.
• UTR Number or Transaction ID number has to be provided for verification of payment. Registration number will be
given, only after verification.
• All other mode of payment like direct deposit, Cheque or demand draft, paytm, will be considered invalid
• Entry should be reached to studio in between 16 th February to 24th February 2019 ( SUBMISSION DATE ).
• Till 15 th February office will be closed, entry won’t be collected, if it reaches “before OR after “ mentioned submission date.
2• All packets should be pre paid / adequately stamped and sent it directly to address:
Mimaansaa Art Studio,
Shop No- 16, Shree Vallabh Co.Op.Hos.Soc. ,
Poisar Gymkhana Road, Near Kamla Vihar Sports Club,
Kandivali (west ), Mumbai . Pin code 400067 , Maharashtra
• Office working hour – 12 noon to 5 p.m. Don’t forget to mention the office working hours.
HOW TO GET REGISTRATION NUMBER
Send following details in text format through email
• Participant’s Name: ……………………. Standard/ Grade………………..
• Contact Number & Correspondence Address
• Payment Details:
• Bank account holder name ……………..
• Bank name …………………………….
•Transaction ID number………………. OR UTR number………………….
• Date of payment………………
• After verification of payment, registration number will be given to Participant within 3 working days.
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION IS 17 TH FEBRUARY 2019
GROUP & SUBJECT OF PAINTING
• Group – A : 1 st to 3 rd STD | Group – B : 4 th to 6 th STD |
• SUBJECT for GROUP A & B – Draw the outer shape of Elephant and create design inside the shape.
• Group – C : 7 th to 9 th STD | Group – D : 10 th to 12 th STD |
• SUBJECT for GROUP C & D –Draw the outer shape of any tree and create design inside the shape with the help of any
Indian Traditional / folk Art, like Warli, Madhubani, Tanjore etc.
SIZE & MEDIUM OF PAINTING
• The drawing can be done in any medium like Crayon, Oil Pastel, Water Colour, Poster Colour
• Size of each Entry – 11”x15” (inches Maximum)
JUDGMENT & PRIZES
• 1 st & 2 nd PRIZE IN EACH GROUP
• 1 ST PRIZE :Rs.3,000/- Trophy and Certificate
• 2nd PRIZE :Rs.1,500/- Trophy and Certificate
• Total 45 Consolation Prize : Trophy and Certificate
• (Considering Entries in all group )
• Special trophy to first prize winner’s school/ class/ group of students, if entry is submitted by respective institute.
• Special Prize for school / Art Class / Group of students for maximum No. of Entries (if entries are more than 50)
• The prizes will be announced in month of March.
• The prizes would be informed personally through SMS & Call.
• Photo of all winners will be uploaded on face book page.
• The entries will be judge by professional Artist jury. The judge’s decision will be final judgment.
No discussion will be entertained on this subject.
• First priority will be given to creativeness, composition and originality while judging.
• Prizes will be sent by India post. Studio will take care of packaging but will not be responsible for any damage during
transit period. India Post Charge will be barred by Studio. If winner want to receive parcel by private courier agency,
they can make payment for private courier agency. In that case Courier charges will be depending on the Courier Company.
And charges can be discussed later.
• Dispute if any, are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.
• No special exhibition will be organized for winning entries.