Competition details Portions
1. Sloka competition
|LKG & UKG||Lingashtakam / Ganesha Pancharathnam (3 stanzas)|
|I to III||Sudarshana shadgam/ Swaminatha Shadgam|
|IV and V||Achyuthashtakam (Full) / Ganesha Sthavam (10 Stanzas)|
|VI to VIII||Balamukundashtakam / Guruvashtakam|
|IX to XII||Subramanya Bhujangam / Venkatachalapathi Ashtakam|
2. Vishnu Sahasranamam* Portions
|LKG & UKG||Dhyanam, Ksheerodhanvat pradese to
|I to III||Dhyanam + Poorvanyasam|
|IV and V||Dhyanam + Poorvanyasam + 1 to 10 slokas|
|VI to VIII||Dhyanam + Poorvanyasam + 1 to 50 slokas|
|IX to XII||Full|
* Judges may request the student to chant from any sloka of the given portion.
3. Bhagavat Gita – Chapter 16 Portions
|LKG & UKG||1 to 5|
|I to III||1 to 8|
|IV and V||1 to 12|
|VI to VIII||1 to 16|
|IX to XII||1 to 24|
|LKG & UKG||Small Bhajan Songs|
|I to III||Small Bhajan Songs|
|IV and V||Small Bhajan Songs|
|VI to VIII||Bhajan Songs with Thaalam|
|IX to XII||Bhajan Songs with Thaalam|
*Individual / Group (6 persons per group)
5. Drawing and colouring
|LKG & UKG||Bala Ganesh / Bala Hanuman / Krishna (Colouring)|
|I to III||Bala Ganesh / Bala Hanuman / Krishna (Colouring)|
|IV and V||Bala Ganesh / Bala Hanuman / Krishna (Drawing)|
|VI to VIII||Traditional designs|
|IX to XII||Scene from epics|
6. Fancy Dress Competition
Theme: Characters from puranas
LKG & UKG
I to III
IV & V
|I to III||Sarali varisai (ALL)|
|IV and V||Geetham|
|VI to VIII||Varnam|
|IX to XII||Keerthanai|
8. Story telling
Theme: Stories from Purana
LKG & UKG
I to III
IV & V
POINTS TO BE NOTED
1. Application can be obtained from Trust office in person / by post / by email.
2. You can fill in the form and submit in the following modes
1. In person to the trust address in Ambattur along with cash / DD.
2. Application thorugh post / courier and fee through account transfer to Mrs. Vimala A/c.
3. A participation fee of Rs.100/- per student per competition to be sent along with registration form.
4. The amount to be paid through DD / Cheque in favour of “Mrs. Vimala” payable at Chennai.
5. Last date for submission of registration forms along with DD is 10.08.2016.
6. Regarding selection / winning in the competition – decision of the judges / mmvtrust is final.
7. Students are requested to carry snacks and sufficient water.
8. Refreshments for escorting teachers will be provided at the venue.
9. Students must come with their school uniform and ID card.
10. For any enquiries contact 9600137870, 8608032737 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mmvtrust.tk
11. All the participants will get participation certificate and participation medal.
Mrs. Vimala Sankar