The One District One Product (ODOP) initiative aims to promote balanced regional development across all districts of India by selecting, branding, and promoting one unique product from each district. The initiative is in line with the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision for holistic socio-economic growth. The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and MyGov plan to organize the ‘ODOP Wall Grand Challenge’ to showcase India’s diverse crafts and products, promote Make in India and AtmaNirbhar Bharat. Individuals, startups, and enterprises are invited to submit innovative ideas for designing the designated space for the ODOP Wall with the theme of ‘New India’.
1) All participants are to keep the theme in mind while submitting their designs.
2) Keeping the idea of inclusivity in mind, the participants have to incorporate ODOP-identified products in their designs. The ODOP Product list can be accessed here.
3) The specifications of the Wall are as follows:
• Height- 12 feet
• Breadth- 10 feet 11 inches
• The Selected Design will be rewarded with a Cash Prize of ₹ 2,00,000/-
• The Selected Design will be used at Vanijya Bhawan, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
One thought on “One District One Product (ODOP) Wall Grand Challenge”
Comments are closed.