NATIONAL YOUTH FESTIVAL 2022
18th Year All India Children Art Competition 2022
Rules and Regulations
* Last Date for entries -15th June 2022
LKG to I
II to V
VI to VIII
IX to XII
* Own topic
* Any Medium of colour or black and white
* Paper size : Quarter chart only (11 inch x 14 inch)
* Entry Fee Rs.150/- for each art work. Each child can send more work.
* The artwork will not be returned.
* Entries should reach us on or before 15th June 2022
* Payment mode – Gpay, Paytm to 9710303030 (Kalaikoodam)
For Account Pay contact thru’ email or phone.
* The judgement by the panel of experts will be final.
* Result Date : 22.06.2022
* Results and Details of the award function will be posted on www.sridharshinikalaikoodam.com
* All disputes are subject to Chennai Jurisdiction only.
Required documents for submission :
Art work image
Class / School
Aadhar Card Xerox
M.O. or DD
Screenshot of payment of Gpay or PayTM – xerox.
You should submit the work through courier or postal for below mentioned address:
Sri Dharshini Kalaikoodam,
College of Fine Arts,
Affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Music and Fine Arts University
# 88/96, Bajanai Koil Street,
Choolaimedu, Chennai – 600094, Tamilnadu
Mob : 9094323232 / 9710303030)
National Youth Awards (Cash + Memento) – 25
Best Presentation Awards
Chera’s Awards (Medal)
Chola’s Awards (Medal)
Pandiyas Awards (Medal)
Pallava”s Awards (Medal)
Satavahana Awards (Medal)
Vishnu kundina Awards (Medal)
Chalukya Awards (Medal)
Maurya’s Awards (Medal)
Gupta’s Awards (Medal)
Acharya Puraskar Award for Principal and Art Faculty (for Institutions that send above 50 participants) (Memento)
The best Institution Awards (for Institutions that send above 100 participants that send above 100 participants) (Memento)
Total Awards – 500