International Digital Story Writing Competition
“AI and Health” & “COVID-19: Imagine, Create & Share”
This Competition is for primary and secondary students from around the world and it’s more than just a Competition. To equip students with knowledge and skills to participate competently in this fun and/or meaningful Competition, a range of interesting workshops will be offered freely for the participants!
● The broader theme : “AI, Robots and Health”. Under this theme, students can write any fiction or non-fiction that relates AI and/or robots to some health issues (eg. How robots can help take care of the elderly, and how to use robots in medical treatment? ).
● The narrower theme, “COVID-19: Imagine, Create & Share”, Under this narrower theme, students can focus on just one recent health issue that is affecting the entire world.
Students will compete in one of the following groups
● Junior primary group (Age: 5-8)- length approx. 10-20 pages; approx. 20-600 words; pages may include pictures, sound, etc.
● Senior primary group (Age: 9-12)- length approx. 15-30 pages; approx. 100-700 words; pages may include pictures, sound, etc.
● Junior Secondary group (Age: 13-15)-length approx. 20-40 pages; approx. 200-800 words; pages may include pictures, sound, other multimedia, etc.
● Senior Secondary group (Age: 16-18)-length approx. 25-50 pages; approx. 300-1000 words; pages may include pictures, sound, other multimedia, etc.
Registration fee: Entirely FREE!
Enrollment Deadline: Apr 4, 2022 (MON)
There will be at least 10 award winners in each group. The awards include Champion, First runner-up, Second runner-up, and Merit awards (7 winners).
There are two kinds of awards
International – 10 awards
Regional (eg. South Asia, Africa, Greater China [Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan, etc.]) 10 awards from each region