Happy to invite you to the INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL DAY & CHILDREN’S DAY CONTEST ON-LINE COMPETITION.
TREE – ALAMARAM is the Theme
In Botany, a tree is a perennial plant with an elongated stem, or trunk, supporting branches and leaves in most species. In some usages, the definition of a tree may be narrower, including only woody plants with secondary growth, plants that are usable as lumber or plants above a specified height. In wider definitions, the taller palms, tree ferns, bananas, and bamboos are also trees. Trees are not a taxonomic group but include a variety of plant species that have independently evolved a trunk and branches as a way to tower above other plants to compete for sunlight. Trees tend to be long-lived, some reaching several thousand years old. Trees have been in existence for 370 million years. It is estimated that there are some three trillion mature trees in the world.
CHILDREN’S DAY ON-LINE CONTEST
PANDIT JAWAHARLAL NEHRU is the Theme
The son of Swarup Rani and Motilal Nehru, a prominent lawyer and nationalist statesman, Nehru was a graduate of Trinity College, Cambridge and the Inner Temple, where he trained to be a barrister. Upon his return to India, he enrolled at the Allahabad High Court and took an interest in national politics, which eventually replaced his legal practice. A committed nationalist since his teenage years, he became a rising figure in Indian politics during the upheavals of the 1910s. He became the prominent leader of the left-wing factions of the Indian National Congress during the 1920s, and eventually of the entire Congress, with the tacit approval of his mentor, Gandhi. As Congress President in 1929, Nehru called for complete independence from the British Raj and instigated the Congress’s decisive shift towards the left.
CATEGORY : TINY TOTS SUB-JUNIOR JUNIOR SUB-SENIOR SENIOR SUPER. SR
GRADE : NURSERY,KG, I.II.III, IV.V.VI, VII.VIII.IX, X.XI.XII UG, PG
EVENT CATEGORY :
01,COLORING (OR) DRAWING
11,SINGING & DANCE
THEME :(TOPIC) TREE – ALAMARAM
THEME :(TOPIC) PANDIT JAWAHARLAL NEHRU
– The competition is conducted all over the World with different Theme (12 topics) every month
– The competition consists of ONLY ONE level .
– Competition is on-line
– Individual to contact thro’ mail or whatsapp, make payment and send the competition materials (Drawing sheet, Photos, Handwriting, Essay writing, Video etc.) thro’ whatsapp or mail. Theme of the event is the respective festival. Video timings should be between 1-3 mins
– Donation is Rs.150/- per event All participants Certificate only
– Donation is Rs.300/- per event All participants Certificate & medal
– Donation is Rs.600/- per event All participants Certificate with Photo & medal
– Donation is Rs.1500/- per event All participants Certificate with Photo & Trophy
– Donation is Rs.3000/- per event All participants Certificate with Photo Trophy & medal
– An application donation Rs.100 per applicant to be made
– A student can participate in any number of events
– All participants will be provided Participation Certificate for each event*
– Merit certificate & medal will be given to the Winners*
– If a individual participates in 12 events and win 6 events, a cup will be given every month. If a individual wins 12 cups in a year a Big Trophy will be given free. Likewise if a participant wins in a year the respective cup will be given*.
– The Decision of the judges will be final and binding
Start Date : 01/11/2020 End Date : 01/12/2020
Last date for Registration 18th NOVEMBER 2020
Last date for Submission 28 th NOVEMBER 2020
(Drawing, Handwriting, Photos Video etc.)
THE VIBHA GROUP (CHENNAI)
(CULTURAL / SPORTS / EDUCATION )
Contact : 99400 98980 / 99622 72688
E-mail : email@example.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : 9962239888 / 9962287888