World Food Day Poster Contest 2020 by Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations.
Children and youth in the age group of 5 to `19 years of age from around the world can participate in this poster contest.
Theme : Use your imagination and create a poster of your Favourite food hero at work. The world is full of food heroes – from farmers to drivers, shop assistants, food bank or government representatives etc., who despite various challenges, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic, work hard to make sure that food makes its way from farms to our table.
The deadline for entries is 6 November 2020.
Participation is free of charge.
- The entry period will begin at 12:00 (CEST) on Wednesday 1 July 2020 and will close at 12:00 (CEST) on Friday, 6 November 2020. (CEST means Central European Summer Time)
- The competition is divided into the following categories: 5 to 8 years , 9 to 12 years, 13 to 15 years, and 16 to 19 years.
- Only one entry should be submitted per person. Multiple entries from one person will result in disqualification.
For Complete Rules & Submission of Entry through Entry Form : http://www.fao.org/world-food-day/contest/en
- 15 posters in each category (60 posters) will be selected for the shortlist by the screening committee in December 2020. Shortlisted candidates will receive a certificate for this achievement.
- Three winning poster designs will be selected as finalists by a jury in each category.