Shraddha Story Telling Contest (free) for kids from classes LKG- 5th std. in 3 categories:
Sub Juniors- Classes 1,2
Juniors – Classes 3,4 and 5
The preliminary level will be an online contest and the finals will be conducted at a venue which will be announced later.
This is a free contest, but strictly based on REGISTRATIONS. Registration starts on the 10th of July. Last Date for upload of videos is 7th August. Videos can be uploaded as per guidelines and terms and conditions attached with this mail . Students have to register themselves as early as possible because we plan to restrict the number of entries.
We would be thankful if this information is passed on to students through your website/circulars/SMS. You can provide us with the names of students interested with the details mentioned in the attachment “contest details”. Individual students can also register . the finals of the contest will be published in Shraddha Facebook page .
Winners will get trophies, certificates apart from prizes. All participants will get certificates.
Kindly inform your students and encourage them to take part in this contest. Kindly call 95000 42835 for any clarifications.
Terms and Conditions
1. Student’s name, class, school, Parents name, contact number and email id are to be
provided at the time of registration.
2. Each student will be given a unique id number on registering, which will be notified
3. Only one video per student would be permitted.
4. Students can upload videos from the 23rd of July till the 7th of August.
5. Videos can be uploaded at the allotted dates only.
6. Duration of the story must not exceed 3 minutes.
7. Theme of the contest is Love, Affection and Kindness
8. Before starting the story, the participant needs to hold an A4 sheet with the name of the
contestant and Registration number for 5 seconds. Also while posting, the following
message needs to be added:
This is the video of (contestant’s name) and Registration number (——–)
9. Considering the size of the video, it is recommended that the video is recorded using a
mobile phone and uploaded.
10.The background has to be plain and the video should not be shaky.
11. No props are to be used.
12.Results will be notified through email based on the evaluation of the judges whose
decision would be final.
13.Calls to ascertain the results will not be encouraged.
14.There will be a special prize titled “The Most Popular Story Teller” . This prize will be
awarded based on the number of likes.
15.Results will be published in the event page.
16.Judges decision will be FINAL. Discussions about the results will not be encouraged at
17.Students are requested to strictly abide by the rules to avoid being disqualified.
1. It is MUST to register for this FREE contest. For registration, parents can contact via –
whatsapp (95000 42835) or over phone, giving their email id, or directly walking in to
Shraddha, at S1 Shruti Lakshmi Aptmts, 31 Prakasm Street, TNagar, Chennai -17,
1pm -6 pm Mon-Fri or 10-12 on Sat/Sun. It is recommended that you give a call before
coming over for Registrations.
3. The following details must be provided during registration:
4. Once the details are provided, a registration number will be emailed to the parent’s email
ID within 3 working days.
5 The story narrated by the children should be video recorded and posted on the Event page
along with the Registration number. (https://www.facebook.com/pg/shraddhakids/events/).
6. Timelines: Upload of videos between 23 rd of July and 7 th of August 2017.
7. FINALS: 13 th -20 th August.
8. PRIZES: Trophies and Prizes for each category. (1st , 2nd , 3rd and Rising Star Prizes)